There's Magic Out There: Fiesta Texas San Antonio fun

October 01, 2013

Fiesta Texas San Antonio fun

This summer I was lucky enough to win tickets to Six Flags Fiesta Texas thanks to the lovely Christina Coker from Champagne Taste on A Beer Budget. Unfortunately we didn't get to use them until September! But that didnt stop us from having fun. We actually hadn't been to Fiesta Texas in about 5 years so a lot of the areas were new to us and just right for my kiddo! 

Here are some photos from our fun day at Fiesta Texas and in case you are wondering whats with all the monsters well it was the weekend before they started the Halloween celebration so a lot of decorations were already out.
It was a bunch of fun and my kiddo got on a ton of rides! It was a great way to spend some time out together and relax while doing something new. I would definitely check it out if you have roller coaster lovers in your family! 

Have you ever been to Fiesta Texas San Antonio? 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!