There's Magic Out There: Project 52: Week 26

July 01, 2013

Project 52: Week 26

This week has been a good one. The sun has been shining. We hit a record temperature in San Antonio over 106! Then the very next day we got plenty of rain... lots of rain clouds and it finally cooled off. Our house has been full of butterflies! Yellow, blue and black, black and yellow and even white. My sister snapped up a picture of one that was hanging from a tree vine. When we go outside its like a butterfly playground that even our cats have fun jumping up trying to play with. We've recently been watching "The Shining" and only my sister of course sees my munchkin riding his bike and thinks of the little boy from The shining saying "redrum"! Yep she is a one of a kind. And finally I would like to say GoodBye June! You went too fast. The big sunset picture I took Sunday afternoon as I waved goodbye to June and Hello to July!

Hope your week was a great one! What are you looking forward to in July?
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Love it!

    <3 southernmessmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!