There's Magic Out There: Crafting with recyclables to make Music #KidsCraft

July 03, 2013

Crafting with recyclables to make Music #KidsCraft

Im over at Gummy Lump today sharing about all the fun we had creating our own Musical instruments from recycled materials that you can check out here.

This is a great activity for kids of all ages to move around and make music of there own so that they can get all the summer time wiggles out. We really enjoyed it so I hope you check it out and have musical fun of your own! 

Plus if you do make some instruments of your own I would love it if you would share pictures with me! 

Have you missed any of my other Gummy Lump crafts/activities? You can check them out here:

Puzzle Piece Keychains
Pretend play Garden
Paper Plate Zoo
Creating Art with Nature
DIY Theater &finger puppets
Eric Carle inspired Zoo Adventure
Early Learning about Bones & organs
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Great ideas! Now if only I could find a sound proof room to let my four year old play with all of her noisy toys! lol

    <3 southernmessmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun! I pinned it for future reference :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such awesome ideas! I need to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, but the triangle didn't work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!