There's Magic Out There: Easter Fun Roundup

March 24, 2013

Easter Fun Roundup

With Easter coming next weekend I wanted to remind you of the Easter fun my family does to make the day special. 

For our tummies we enjoy some Easter Basket cupcakes that are edible!

For our decorating we put eggs all over the fence:

For our fun having we make Cascarones (confetti eggs) and smash them on a lucky persons head! 

And for a kids activity we fill our driveway with Easter bunnies and baskets and more thanks to our imagination and Chalk! 

Hope next weekend is a special weekend for you and your loved one as you Enjoy Easter! If you still are in need of some fun Easter inspiration check out my Easter board on Pinterest where you will find yummy treats, crafts, decorations and more!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Loooove all these ideas and your creative spirit! I think that's why we get along so well! Guest post soon?!?!

    Phylicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool! I just love your creativity! Can't wait for my son to grow up so we can do more of these things...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!