There's Magic Out There: Our Week with the Letter F

November 05, 2012

Our Week with the Letter F

I know this post is a little late but it had been written out for a while now. Our week with the Letter F did not go so bad. F is a strange sound so that was a little hard. But I think he's getting it.

Here's what we did this week:

Monday: We did highlighter letters and he is getting better every day

Tuesday: We made letters with play dough and worked with letter magnets
Wednesday: We went to Central library Play and Learn and worked on our alphabet with Alphabet books we checked out.
Thursday: We worked on our alphabet with alphabet magnets and did a Letter F craft. We made Flamingos that I saw on www.redtedart.com/



I think my munchkins flamingos came out sooo cute!

Friday: We went to Seaworld San Antonio for Howl-O-Scream for Munchkins Birthday weekend Palooza and had a blast!

Saturday: We went to the Botanical Garden during Broadway reach for Munchkins Birthday palooza. It was our first time there and we got to see the dinosaurs and had so much fun!

Sunday: My Son turned the big 4! aaaaah! how exciting :) We had a small BBQ and a couple friends came over to celebrate.


We had alot to do this week with getting ready for munchkins birthday weekend so I felt we did not do enough on this letter and decided to dedicate the week of  Oct. 22-28 as a review week for letters A- F. You can check out our other weeks here:

A: Our week with the Letter A
B: Our week with the Letter B
C: Our week with the Letter C
D: Our week with the Letter D
E: Our week with the letter E

How is your alphabet journey going? Is your child picking up all the letters?
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!