There's Magic Out There: September is here!

September 01, 2012

September is here!

Time is flying by.... Halloween is just around the corner and so is munchkins 4th birthday. I need to get organized and in work mode and ughhhh so much more. So I'm making a list and probably will check it twice ;)

Must do's/Goals/Hopefuls?
  • Don't let the dishes beat me!
  • Go through the storage and get all the Halloween decorations out to the front.
  • Start school mode seriously  because munchkin has just this year to be prepared for pre-k.
  • To birthday party or not to birthday party? That really is a question.
  • Get fall/winter clothes ready and craigslist the too small.
  • Happiness?
Thats all I can think of right now but I will probably keep adding to it as the month progresses.

Happy September Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!