There's Magic Out There: Happy First Day of Fall 2012

September 22, 2012

Happy First Day of Fall 2012

Can you believe how fast this year has gone by? Today is the official start of Autumn! How exciting is that? Since Thursday we started prepping for its coming. I painted my nails a nice orange glitter and we cleaned up our yard Thursday and Friday (so much yard work that it felt like our arms and legs were going to fall off). I went through the storage and got out all the boxes of light up pumpkins and Halloween decorations for the yard (It was exciting to go through them). I went through all of munchkins clothes and took out all the too small and summer only clothes like swim trunks and sleeveless shirts to put up for sale on craigslist later. And then took out all the jackets and hoodies and long sleeves to see what still would fit and what we would need more of before it gets cold.

Besides my typical to do list I wanted to make a change of season to do list. So here goes:

My Fall Wish/To do List:
  • Spend more time outside now that its going to be hopefully cooler
  • Pick up lots of leaves and enjoy watching the colors change on trees
  • Find some pumpkins and get to decorating them
  • Get the house decorated all spooky and fun!
  • Do some Fall crafts with munchkin
  • Go to Seaworld for Howl-O-Scream and have a great time
  • Bake some yummy treats
  • Take lots of pictures

Happy First day of Fall everyone! Enjoy it   :)

Munchkin outside today


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!